This 2-day Leading SAFe 4.5 training class gives you the knowledge required to become a Certified SAFe Agilist and to lead an enterprise agile transformation using the Scaled Agile Framework.
Date: Monday, September 11 – Tuesday, September 12, 2017
Time: 9:00 – 17:00
The course is taught in English
Price: 10,900 DKK / Early Bird 9,900 DKK (ex. VAT) Please note that the vat will be added to the price above.
Last date for Early Bird: August 4. 2017
Sankt Gertruds Stræde 5, 3. sal
1129 København K.
Please contact us:
If you want to sign up 3 or more persons at the same time,
or if you want to be charged by invoice: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Intro to SAFe
Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework™.
2. Lean Thinking
An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow.
3. Agile Development
Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
4. SAFe ScrumXP
An experiential walkthrough of "SAFe ScrumXP”, focusing on scalable technical, project management and economic prioritisation practices that enable scaling to the program and portfolio level
5. Agile Release Train
Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains — long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimise quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams
6. Agile Portfolio Management
Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance.
7. Agile Architecture
Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow.
8. Scaling Leadership
Scaling Enterprise Lean|Agile leadership.
The SAFe Scaled Agile Framework™ is an increasingly popular complete approach for large-scale, multi-team Agile projects and programs. It builds upon the use of Scrum and XP by Agile teams with specific Program practices and roles for Agile Architecture, Release Train Planning and management of the Product Vision, Roadmap and Program Backlog. At the overall Portfolio level, SAFe utilises concepts of Lean Thinking and Kanban for the management of Architectural and Business Epics within agreed Investment themes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Leading SAFe course is aimed at executives, managers, consultants, coaches and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE ATTENDEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality.
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework™ based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts.
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources.
- Gain insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE:
- Two days of high quality instruction from a Scaled Agile accredited SPC and Leading SAFe trainer.
- Scaled Agile "SAFe Agilist 4.5" certification.
- 1 year's membership (upon successful completion of the SAFe Agilist exam)
- Community membership including face-to-face and virtual networking and knowledge sharing opportunities, access to industry experts, special offers and invitations to special events
All course materials, which include a copy of the slide deck, exercises and case study.
Agile coach and practitioner, SAFe consultant.
Tomas Eilsø is an independent consultant and agile coach. He spends most of his time helping large organizations getting the full benefits of agile, using different scaling approaches such as the scaled agile framework. Like Jeff Sutherland got inspired to create Scrum from his experience with high-performance teams as a fighter pilot, Tomas also flew as a F-16 fighter pilot for 6 years. Tomas has also started several successful technology startups, one of which currently builds the next generation combat flight simulators for the Danish Airforce - of course using agile.
Date and time:
September 11, 2017, 9:00-17:00 and September 12. 2017, 9:00 - 16:30.
Both days we will be serving a light breakfast from 8:30 AM.
The course will be taught in English.
10,900 DKK (ex. VAT) Please note that the vat will be added to the price above.
(Early Bird Special: 9.900 DKK until August 4. 2017).
The price includes both days, SA-Certification, course materials, breakfast, lunch, fruit and coffee, tea etc.
The workshop will be held in BestBrains' cosy premises in the heart of Copenhagen:
Sankt Gertruds Stræde 5, 3. sal
1129 København K.
Have questions about Leading SAFe®
– 4.5 SAFe Agilist (SA), 2-Days Course?
Please feel free to contact us if you need help or assistance with accommodation.
If you're interested in this class, you may also like: