In this two-day course, you will learn how the roles of Product Manager, Product Owner, Solution Manager, and Epic Owner drive the delivery of value in the SAFe enterprise.
Date: Monday, September 10 – Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Time: 9:00 – 17:00
The course is taught in English
Price: 10,900 DKK/Early Bird 9,900 DKK
Please note that the vat will be added to the price above.
Last date for Early Bird: July 30, 2018.
BestBrains Academy P/S
Prinsessegade 29A, 2.sal
1422 København K.
Please contact us:
If you want to sign up 3 or more persons at the same time, or if you want to be charged by invoice email@example.com.
You’ll get an overview of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), the Lean-Agile mindset, and an understanding of how the Product Manager and Product Owner roles operate in the enterprise to drive the delivery of value. Finally, you will get an in-depth understanding of the specific activities, tools, and mechanics used to effectively deliver value to the enterprise.
By the end of this course, you should be able to write Epics, Capabilities, Features, and User Stories within the context of SAFe, and have a solid foundation for managing backlogs and programs in a Lean-Agile enterprise.
- SAFe 4.5 PM/PO Introduction
- Embracing the Lean-Agile mindset
- Exploring Product Manger and Product Owner roles
- Contributing to Portfolio content
- Defining and managing solution value
- Being an effective SAFe Product Manager
- Being an effective SAFe Product Owner
- Engaging stakeholders
- Building your Communities of Practice
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Product Managers, Product Line Managers, Product Owners, Business Owners, and Business Analysts
- Solution Managers, Portfolio Managers, Program Managers, PMO personnel, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, Solution, and System Architects
BY THE END OF THIS COURSE ATTENDEES WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the major components of the Scaled Agile Framework
- Connect the Scaled Agile Framework to core Lean-Agile principles and values
- Identify key roles and responsibilities within a SAFe implementation
- Contribute to Portfolio content using epics and the Portfolio kanban
- Apply Value Stream strategies to define and manage solution value
- Engage in Product Manager strategies
- Operate as a SAFe Product Owner
- Develop a stakeholder engagement plan
- Build and grow communities of practice
One or more of the following prerequisites are recommended for students planning to attend this course and take the PMPO certification exam:
- Leading SAFe 4.0
- Leading SAFe Live Lessons 4.0
- SAFe experience
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner (PMPO).
Agile coach and practitioner, SAFe consultant, Partner in BestBrains.
Jesper Thaning has been helping organizations adopting lean and agile methods for the last 14 years
The experience covers the whole journey from idea to running code through conceptualization, prioritization, refinement, development, test, continuous integration and deployment. Jesper has trained and coached a large number of teams and organizations on how to apply agile principles to their specific situation. He has recent years focused a lot on the collaboration between business and IT-development - helping organizations to benefit from lean and agile methods through effective product ownership.
´Nice place and th Jesper was good at linking things together and making the days interesting. It was a place and training that one wanted to come to.´
Niels Jørgen Hansen, BEC
'Jesper is extraordinary skilled, positive and interactive instructor. This first long training where somebody successfully was holding my attention on the high level with his Way of Working, that was brilliant.'
Dragana Spasic, Ericsson AB
Date and time:
Monday, September 10, 9:00-17:00 and Tuesday, September 11, 9:00 - 16:30.
Both days we will be serving a light breakfast from 8:30 AM.
The course will be taught in English.
10,900 DKK. (Early Bird Special: 9,900 DKK until July 30, 2018).
The price includes both days, SAFe PMPO-Certification, course materials, breakfast, lunch, fruit and coffee, tea etc.
The workshop will be held in BestBrains' cosy premises in the heart of Copenhagen:
BestBrains Academy P/S
Prinsessegade 29A, 2. sal
1422 København K.
Have questions about SAFe® Product Manager/Product Owner
– 4.5 with PMPO Certification
Please feel free to contact us if you need help or assistance with accommodation.
If you're interested in this class, you may also like: